business Management skills course
Do you speak “business”? You will. This business skills course is designed to give you the terminology, concepts, and frameworks necessary to understand businesses, to unpack their constituent parts, and to build your own toolkit for strategy and decision-making. You will get a general overview of the basic techniques of strong communication, both oral and written. It will also cover marketing, which is a crucial function in all businesses and organizations, and is becoming increasingly crucial to success in our modern global economy.
Knowing how to interpret, synthesize, and tell stories about data is critical in today’s workplace. This self-paced professional development course will teach you how to use a spreadsheet program (such as Microsoft Excel) as an effective analytical and collaboration tool. You’ll do real-world business and financial studies and practice visually displaying your results to make the most of your time. You will be able to make data-driven decisions that will help the company expand and prosper by the end of the course.
This course will teach you how to successfully negotiate financing opportunities as well as a range of funding strategies for your company. You’ll learn how to value and measure proposals so that you can properly screen them by determining the necessary advantages and costs. Finally, you’ll learn how to value a company and what shares you would be able to use to finance your venture.
When you’re faced with a problem, what do you do? This course will teach you how to solve challenges and design solutions by thinking objectively and creatively. These abilities can distinguish you from your rivals and make you a sought-after teammate and leader.
At the end of this course applicant will learn
- How to critically read visualized data
- How to determine the most appropriate Excel functions for different tasks
- Examine Emotional Intelligence and its use in communication
- How to value a stock, bond, and company for business opportunities
- what is the important of business skills
business skills course Outline
1) Introduction to the business skills and why they are important in the business
2) Planning Skills: Think Strategically
3) Financial Skills: Get your business main figures
4) Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills
5) Business Risk and Systems Thinking Skills
6) Analytical Skills
7) Emotional Intelligence
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes