Customer Driving Organization course
This customer Driving Organization training course emphasizes the importance of focusing on customer interactions and prioritizing “customer service” in all aspects of an organization’s operations.
The modules examine Customer Relationship Management in detail, as well as the organization’s level of customer service and Customer Focused Solutions.
The customer-driven organization curriculum outline is current and relevant to industry demands, so it can meet all analytically predicted training needs in the designated region. A customized proposal can also be arranged to meet the team’s preparation needs.
It’s difficult to create a customer-driven organization. There are so many topics to think about. However, there are a number of tasks that can be accomplished quickly.
Participants can gain knowledge of the customer care world, recognize bad customer-centric activities, and concentrate on the customer service ethos.
This course is for people who are passionate about improving their customer-driven company skills and are eager to take their education to the next level.
In the sense of service, e-commerce, and other businesses, this course examines the principles of customer service and customer-driven. It will look at what businesses can do to win, retain, and get return business from happy consumers. It would look at how conventional firms achieve these objectives and whether traditional principles and tools can be applied to e-commerce businesses. It will spotlight conventional and e-commerce businesses that offer both positive and negative examples wherever possible.
After the completion of this Course, participants will learn:
- What does it mean for a company to be customer-driven
- How can (or should) you make the company more customer-driven
- What effect does a customer-driven approach have on a company’s positioning
- How can businesses find and select profitable consumers that can be satisfied
- How do businesses recruit and hire people who can help them satisfy customers
- How does a business make its processes more customer-friendly
- How does an enterprise build a customer-friendly corporate system and culture
- What is the difference between conventional and e-commerce service
1) Introduction to Self-Leadership
2) Communication Skills
3) Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Introduced
4) Appreciating Diversity.
6) Building high Performing teams.
7) Belbin Team Roles
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes