Lean Six Sigma Green belt Overview
This six sigma green belt training will teach you the resources and strategies you’ll need to lead and deliver Lean Six Sigma ventures. To help you improve quantitative and qualitative analysis skills, we look at hands-on project experience and professional expertise.
Our innovative combination of philosophy and practice creates a course that is both realistic and immersive, giving you the chance to deliver real outcomes. We do this by delivering a live company project that you can identify prior to the start of training. After that, there will be a one-month gap between classroom sessions to enable you to work on your thesis.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand the Six Sigma methodology and to apply the Roadmap.
- Apply the principles of the Six Sigma DMAIC performance improvement model.
- Lead and execute process-level improvement projects.
- Collect process data and develop process maps.
- Learn statistical analysis using statistical tools and software.
Six Sigma Overview
- History and Origins
- Why Six Sigma
- Cost of Poor Quality
- Project Details
Define Phase: Tools and Methods
- Charter the Improvement Project
- Define the Scope
- Six Sigma Project Definition
- Project Selection Process
- Define the Voice of Customer (VOC) and CTQ
- Kano Model Analysis
- Team Development Phases
- Communication Plan
- Project Planning and Management
Measure Phase: Introduction and Tools
- Computing DPMO and Sigma
- Process Mapping
- FMEAs and Cause and Effect
- Graphical Analysis
- Analysis of Variance and Multi Plot Diagrams
- Measurement Systems Analysis: Gauge R&R
- Sampling Techniques
- Introduction to Minitab and QIMacro Software
Analyze Phase: Introduction and Tools
- Probability and Basic Statistics
- Control Charts and Stability
- Data Normality
- Process Capability, Cp and CpK
- Types of Data
Improve Phase: Introduction and Tools
- Piloting and Implementation
- Introduction to Lean Enterprise
- Types of Waste
- Lean Tools
- 5S Program
- Value Stream Mapping
- Lean – Kaizen
Control Phase: Introduction and Tools
- Statistical Process Control
- Standardization and Documentation
- Control Plans
- Mistake Proofing Green Belt Project/ Tollgate Revie
This program is designed for:
Individuals from all organization departments including finance, quality and business operations staff functions as well as those who have direct intervention as process owners or stakeholders.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 273
- Assessments Yes