Strategic Management Course
Entrepreneurial strategy, organizational learning, and logical approaches to management are among the subjects covered in this Strategic Management course, which are at the forefront of current scholarship and practice in strategy.
These modern approaches to strategy are somewhat different from the classical approaches discussed in the previous introductory in terms of strategic management. The course is designed to provide seniors majoring in strategic management with a solid theoretical base that will prepare them for advanced study in strategy.
the course content is highly realistic, exposing students to real-world challenges and dynamic situations that administrators face in today’s corporate environments. The tutorial, in which participants can address key research concepts discussed in many landmark works in the strategy and management literature, is an essential component of the course.
This format has the advantage of introducing students to valuable works of literature while also providing opportunities for them to exercise critical thought, study, and debate.
By the end of This Course participants will be able to:
- use a scientific strategic planning approach.
- Know how to creatively plan and lead for maximum effect.
- Recognize effective execution for inventory system.
- Compete for a visible comparative advantage.
- Boost your strategic management career.
- In just hours, not years, you will expand your experience and expertise in your chosen area.
- Take a course that has been developed by experts in the field.
- Save money and time by learning at your convenient time
Strategic Management Course Outline:
1) Introduction to Strategic Management
2) Internal Analysis and External Analysis
3) Strategic Management Tools
4) Strategic Planning
5) Strategy Implementation and control
6) Risk-Based thinking strategies
who is this course For?
This intensive Strategic Management course is designed for anyone who wants to boost their job opportunities or advance their career in this field by learning more about strategic management in depth.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 12 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 27
- Assessments Yes