Strategic Risk Management Course Description :
Our Risk Management course is intended to provide delegates a thorough understanding of risk management tools and theories that are used in the workplace. Attendees will learn to identify, assess, and track risk on the first day in order to cut or eradicate its possible negative effects on their company. Our coaches will show how to tailor Risk Management concepts to different business conditions on the second day of training encouraging delegates to relate what they have experienced to their own businesses during the course.
As a result, this risk management course gives delegates a detailed understanding of risk management. ensuring that they can make educated choices and become important partners to their business.
This course has been planned to enable participants to translate the material provided in the classroom to their workplace. Any enterprise, regardless of size or form, will enjoy this course principles. As a result, this feature has the added benefit of encouraging applicants to move their skills through industries if they decide to exit their current job.
Our courses at Talent Expert are conducted by expert Risk Management training professors who are committed to advancing expertise in this field of industry.
- Improve your risk assessment knowledge.
- Create workable methods for detecting, assessing, and monitoring danger.
- Make the most of the time you spend on risk analysis.
- Improved risk control plans can help reduce project risk.
- Improved scheduling optimization reduces project costs.
1) introduction to Risk Management
2) Organization Strategic Management and Risk
3) Identifying the strategic risks in business
4) Analyzing The Strategic Risk
5) Strategic Risk Evaluation
6) Strategic Risk Response Strategies
7) Types of Strategic Risk control
Who should attend this Risk Management Course:
This workshop is intended those who are new to integrated risk management, senior management responsible strategic risk management, or those who wish to further their understanding of enterprise risk management. It will be of use to:
– Board level bank management
– Senior managers
– Senior risk managers and analysts
– Senior directors and risk managers responsible for strategic risk management
– Internal auditors
– Regulatory and compliance personnel
– Suppliers and consultants to the risk management industry
– Corporate governance and risk governance managers.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 28
- Assessments Yes